Calico Jack Pirate Ship Charters
Puerto del Rey Marina
4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
(787) 529-2496 • (787) 616-7543
To reach our meeting location, simply enter this into your GPS:
Puerto Del Rey Marina Fajardo
Address of Puerto Del Rey Marina:
4900 State Road 3 Km. 51.4, Fajardo, 00738
Directions from San Juan: (45-minute drive)
• Get on Expreso Román Baldorioty de Castro/PR-26 heading east.
• Take PR-66 to Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S in Río Grande. Exit from PR-66.
• Merge onto Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S.
• Follow Interstate PR3 S/PR-3 S to Carretera Puerto del Rey in Fajardo. Exit from Expreso Jose Celso Barbosa/PR-53 S.
• Continue on Carretera Puerto del Rey to your destination.
Once You Get to the Marina:
When you arrive at Puerto del Rey Marina call us at (787) 616-7543. Once you park walk up to the main dock security booth where we will meet and walk to our boat.
Google Maps Link:
https://goo.gl/maps/kPXszruy2yYu6TPz7<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d60598.515339876!2d-65.71151170792604!3d18.328697932880853!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x8c04bd6f1375c0b5%3A0x2eadfcb9d7ed4200!2sPuerto%20Del%20Rey%20Marina!5e0!3m2!1sen!2spr!4v1570909668614!5m2!1sen!2spr" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0;" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
• Guests must arrive at the ship 15 minutes before the scheduled time for departure. In courtesy of our other guests, we wait up to 10 minutes for late arrivals. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals.
• NO REFUNDS if canceling within 24 hours before the charter's departure. No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
• If there is bad weather, our policy dictates that the charter is rescheduled or the customer can request a full refund. (Whatever is best for the customer.)
• We accept 20% gratuity tips.
• It is important to be well-fed before the charter. This way you will avoid your stomach from getting upset during the sailing experience.
• If you decide to bring your own food and/or beverages (No extra charge) please specify what you are bringing.
• For safety reasons, alcohol consumption in the boat is only allowed after we reach our destination in Piñeros Island.
• Beverages and alcohol are not unlimited.
• Smoking cigarettes, hookah, or cannabis is not allowed in our certified Drug Free Vessel.
• If you are late to the day charter we will not delay the return time since we may have a sunset charter right after the day charter.
• If there are any food restrictions or food allergies please inform us.
• Nudity is not allowed in the vessel or at the beaches we visit.
• Seeing wildlife is not guaranteed.